Monday, October 13, 2008

number three: all too excited

so things are shaping up. i say that only because i'm incredibly happy and optimistic right now. wanna know why? i thought so.
i am on an artistic high. i recently decided to choreograph a piece to some nick drake songs. three movements. movement one: parasite (ah that song gives me chills it kicks butt so much). movement two: river man (well half of it. a 4 minute pas de deux might be a little much). movement three: day is done. ah i can't wait. my mind is constantly buzzing with ideas. too freaking awesome.
i'm not sure if it will ever be performed. i could come back to les' next year and do it for emerging choreographers at festival. which would be super sick. but i would want to have it done this year! heather has already been signed on for emerging. hm. i back her all the way but my idea is so much cooler than hers! given it will be a really depressing kind of piece. but it will rock due to the hella music. any how. that's why i'm happy. artistic highs are nice. but then they kinda fade and you're like "well that was a lame idea anyway." so listen to the songs and tell me if you think its a good one! due to extreme excitement i can't tell for sure.
well stay cool kids... or aaron rather. practicaly the only person who reads this. haha

love

2 comments:

Aaron Ross said...

w00t. I was mentioned in a blog. That's a first for me.
^_^

Hmm... More people should be reading your blog. Maybe you should start a campaign or something. Send out a general facebook message to your friends to tell them to keep reading this.
Unless you feel content writing to just me; that's fine too. =P

BTW, I started my fifth blog yesterday. I now have five separate blogs all running at once, each on a different subject. This is fuuuuuuuunnn...

Diana said...

mk aaron. problem is, i don't update enough for it to be any sort of interesting